Primary Class Teachers: September 2018 - Bromley, Greater London
An ambitious, Greater London, all-through 3-18 academy is seeking inspirational primary teachers to work with this academy in some very formative years. The role is flexible with regard to teaching: EYFS, KS1 or KS2, and TLRs and will take excellent candidates with skills and experience in all of these. The ideal candidate will be:
• Innovative and dynamic and able to inspire students to learn
• Capable of consistently delivering lessons at a high standard
• Ambitious and enthusiastic about getting involved with all aspects of the school's work
• Have good leadership qualities and be capable of working as part of a team
The School can offer:
• An enthusiastic team with exceptional senior leadership
• Generous rewards and benefits package
• A purpose build environment
• MPS (Outer London) Salary potential TLRs Health Cash Plan Allowance
• NPQML Training
If you are you interested in this role or to find out more apply today with an up to date CV
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.