In these uncertain times Horizon Teachers are still working and have been asked to recruit a well-qualified Psychology Teacher.
We are working with a top Inner London Secondary School situated in Southwark who are in need of a Psychology Teacher to become a member of this excellent school. This exciting role is to starting ASAP. The position would involve online teaching initially as the school has decided to become Virtual during the current lockdown.
The successful candidate will be joining the Social Sciences department in an Ofsted graded Outstanding' school. The school are looking for a teacher to be committed to the development of high quality teaching practices and high standards of achievement. Teaching A-level is essential for this position along with KS4. The school are also looking for an outgoing and creative teacher that can motivate and enthuse students through a virtual environment.
Psychology is taught by a very successful department in the school and continues to go from strength to strength. The department has access to a well-equipped learning resource centre which has a range of reading materials and dedicated teachers who progress every student. You will be teaching A Level Psychology so experience in this is essential.
The Social Science department aim to inspire and enable all our students to become successful learners, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a hard-working and motivated team. This vacancy is suited to an experienced teacher who has developed excellent Teaching and Learning strategies. A confidence in teaching is also essential in these difficult times. This is temporary to permanent role and the school is keen to interview candidates immediately.
If interested in this role you must have the following:
• Qualified teacher status (QTS) or oversea trained.
• PGCE in Psychology or degree level equivalent
• An excellent track record of raising attainment and examination success at Key Stages 3 - 5
• A track record of outstanding teaching across all Key Stages
• An excellent knowledge of establishing best practice with respect to the teaching of Psychology to GCSE and A level
• The ability and enthusiasm to motivate students and staff in delivering outstanding Psychology lessons across the school.
• The ability to raise expectations and aspirations of students of all abilities
• Proven track record of raising attainment and keeping standards high
The school is very keen to hear from teachers who are ambitious and can work well in a team to successfully bring the best out of their students to achieve outstanding results.
Please apply ASAP.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We have been working and supporting Secondary Schools in London for over 12 years.
• We are rated with 4.8 start on Google with reviews from over 350 teachers.
• We will assist and support you throughout your job hunt.
• We are able to arrange interviews virtually with schools.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found