Ofsted "Outstanding Mixed Secondary School
Inner London Pay Scale
April 2020 start
£145 - £200 per day
Are you a Music Teacher looking for a new role to start in April 2020?
Do you want to work in a friendly Inner London School located in Lambeth?
Horizon Teachers is currently working with an Outstanding mixed Secondary School in Lambeth who are in need of an ambitious and highly motivated Music Teacher to join their high achieving music department. This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced Teacher to join a great school. This is a temporary position from April to July 2020 and could become permanent in September 2020.
At Horizon Teacher we have been placing Teachers for over 10 years and are very pleased to be working with this Outstanding School in South London. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate music teacher to thrive in this Outstanding School.
The school is looking for a Music Teacher who is able to teach Music to a mixture of year groups (Year 7 - 13) and potentially cover a tutor group. You will be delivering the curriculum to pupils of all ability. The Music Department consists of 2 Full time teachers and a dedicated technician. The school wish to appoint a well-qualified music Teacher who has Qualified Teacher Status. This is an excellent opportunity to join a great school and a fantastic department. The department offer both GCSE and A Level Music so experience teaching these would be looked on favourably.
The ideal Music Teacher for this role will be;
• Able to teach Music to KS3, 4 and 5.
• Have experience teaching GCSE and A Level Music with outstanding results.
• Able to planning and mark engaging and differentiated lessons.
• Able to inspire and motivate students with developing their skills in Music.
• Organised, able to multitask, work flexibly and have a can do' approach to work
• Able to build strong professional relationships with colleagues and work within a team effectively
• Able to take account of students prior levels of learning and achievement and use them to set targets for future improvements
• Supporting the ethos, vision, principles and values of the school
• The role would suit a Newly Qualified Teacher or experienced teacher
Please apply for this position ASAP as the school are looking to appoint ASAP.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.