Are you a talented, enthusiastic, and creative Media and Film Studies teacher looking for a role that starts immediately?
These are exceptional times, however, schools have now fully reopened and are pressing on with recruitment. Horizon Teachers are currently working in partnership with a flourishing Secondary school in Greenwich who are seeking a talented full-time Media and Film Studies teacher to become a key member within their Department. The school offers strong leadership, outstanding opportunities for progression and excellent transport links in a thriving area of South East London. If you are keen to develop your professionalism, then the school will swiftly and thoroughly prepare you to take responsibility. You will be joining a team of supportive colleagues and leaders that make it a great place to work and take your career on to the next level.
If you have a passion for the subject, a desire to enable students to receive the very best teaching, and are available to start immediately, then we would love to hear from you. Applications from well-qualified experienced teachers and NQTs are welcomed. In order to protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff, we will be holding video interviews and consultations for the foreseeable future.
Why choose Horizon Teachers?
• The best pay rates in London
• A team of specialist education consultants with over 80 years combined experience and including many ex-teachers
• A 4.7* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped
• Established and exclusive relationships with schools across London and the South East
• Your choice of PAYE or Umbrella Company pay solutions
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for referring friends and colleagues
We are looking for the following Media and Film Studies Teacher:
• A passion in delivering lessons in innovative ways
• Someone of energy, good humour and commitment
• Experience teaching KS4 & 5 - GCSE, BTEC and A Level
• Excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
• Proven track record of raising attainment and keeping standards high
• Qualified teacher status (QTS) or overseas trained with a relevant undergraduate degree
Please apply immediately with an up to date CV to find out more
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.