Consultants at Horizon Teachers are currently working with schools throughout September helping them with their staffing needs. Coming off the back off some testing times we believe its very positive news that schools are open fully to students - so we are working hard to support schools ensuring they can run smoothly.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Early Years Teaching assistant for a Reception Class at an outstanding, 2 form entry community school.
Ideally you will have good knowledge of the early year's development framework. You will be expected to complete special books and observations for children.
As a teaching assistant you will be an integral part in the ongoing development of the children.
Why this role?
• Previous experience of working as a Teaching Assistant or Nursery Nurse in a Reception Class
• Have a relevant childcare qualification (Level 3 or above)
• A calm, kind and dedicated approach to supporting children in the classroom
• A real passion for early years learning and keen to join an excellent EYFS team.
• Great opportunity to fully integrate yourself within the school and the local community
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We always look to pay our Teachers the highest rates possible
• We have one of the best reputations in London - please visit our Google reviews (261 reviews and 4.7*)
• If you choose to be paid via a payroll company then we will uplift your pay to ensure you benefit from it
• You will be paid the permanent equivalent for the job after 12 weeks, in many cases from day one
Horizon teachers is an awesome agency to work with! Can't recommend them enough. Tom is super friendly and supportive and he ensures you have a great teaching experience, whether you want day to day or long term. - Aisha
Horizon Teachers have worked closely with London Schools for 12 years, during which we have built up fantastic relationships and have a strong presence across all of London, supporting schools with their staffing needs.
Consultants at Horizon Teachers will be interviewing via Microsoft teams in guidance to the current government restrictions.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.