Horizon Teachers are looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant to join a lovely Primary School in Islington. This is a long-term role to start as soon as possible. You will be working alongside a pupil in reception on a 1-1 basis. The child has severe ASD so needs someone who is proactive and confident with working with special educational needs.
Ideal Learning Support Assistant:
• Passionate, hard working and caring
• Experience working with children
• Previous experience as a Learning Support Assistant is desirable
• Be eligible to work in the UK
• SEN experience- ASD
• Fully flexible
• Be available to start ASAP
Benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• The best pay rates in London up to £500 per week.
• 4.8* google rating
• Free safeguarding and Behaviour management training
• Established and exclusive relationships built with schools across London and the south-east for over 14 years.
• Refer a friend scheme offering up to £300
• Easy registration process
"Horizon Teachers is the only agency I have know to really care about there clients/job seekers and gets us to where we want to be instead of putting us anywhere like most other agencies... Horizon Teachers actually look at your current skills as well as your personality and really help you grow further."- 5 Star Google Review
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.