We are currently looking for an experienced Higher LevelTeaching Assistant (HLTA) who is passionate about assisting children with reaching their full potential during their life at school. Our Client School is a lovely Primary School based in London Borough of Waltham Forest.
The ideal HLTA should have a kind and caring nature, combined with the ability to be patient. You must be flexible, adaptable and able to communicate with children form a variety of socio-economic backgrounds. This role is great for those who are looking to take the next step in their teaching assisting career. It is for those people who are able to cover and deliver engaging lessons whilst providing a high level of support to the pupils.
• Supporting the class teacher in setting up activities and the classroom
• The abbility to confidently support and cover a class when teacher is not available.
• Experience working with KS1 and KS2 classes.
• Previous experience as a HLTA within a Primary School
• Enhanced DBS on the update service
Benefits of working with Horizon Teachers
• The best pay rates in London. Up to £600 per week.
• Established and exclusive relationships built with schools across London and the south-east for over 14 years
• Refer a friend scheme offering up to £300
• Easy registration process