MFL Teacher – Spanish
Start Date: January 2018
Area: Outer Enfield
Age range: Key Stage 3 and 4
Type: 11-16 mixed comprehensive school with about 800 students.
Results: 45% achieved 5+ A* - C grades
Salary: To be negotiated based on experience.
Do you want to work at a small school with a lovely campus and close knit school community?
Have you taught Spanish to GCSE level?
This Ofsted 2 ‘Good’ school wants you to join their small school community and become a fully-fledged member of staff. They are in need of a teacher of Spanish, Spanish is offered to GCSE level only as the school does not have a 6th form.
If interested in this role you must have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills Status (QTLS)
- Be in the UK and available to trial
- Strong behaviour management
- PGCE in MFL or degree level equivalent
- Experience teaching to GCSE Level
- Experience in a secondary school within the last two years
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure or Overseas Police Clearances
- Proven experience in collaborating with colleagues
A Trial Day will be offered to a successful Candidate.
If you can demonstrate these qualities apply with your CV and references ASAP.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon