Psychology Teaching Role - North London - September 2021
Horizon Teachers are looking for a fully qualified Psychology Teacher looking to teach across Key Stage 4 & 5 starting September 2021
Role: Psychology Teacher
Horizon Teachers are currently working with several Secondary schools in North London, to find the most suitable candidate that is available to work and start September 2021. The role would be a full time Teacher of Psychology at a secondary school teaching across Key Stage 4 & 5.
We are looking for a highly qualified candidate with great passionate, energy, and drive to teach Psychology to KS4 and KS5 children and help support and develop pupils learning experience.
This role is ideal for a fully qualified Psychology teacher or an ambitious NQT with strong/relevant prior experience working at a school. The schools are in North London, with great transport links.
We are looking for someone to come in and work closely with the department to continue providing great pupil satisfaction and experience. This opportunity is excellent for anyone looking to climb the educational career ladder while learning lots within a secondary school atmosphere.
If you are a fully qualified Psychology Teacher or an ambitious NQT with prior working experience, looking for a teaching role in North London, staring September 2021 then look no further.
• Teaching Psychology to KS4/KS5 pupils from various backgrounds
• Qualified Psychology and Sociology Teacher/Specialist or Newly Qualified Teacher with prior experience - the school provides good NQT support
• Full time (permanent) Psychology teaching post starting September 2021
The focus is on achieving great results across all departments and is a suitable learning environment for pupils and staff.
Why would you want to work with us at Horizon Teachers?
• We offer both PAYE and Payroll Company pay solution and we will uplift your pay rate to pay you the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks in the role.
• A team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers.
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company upon request.
• Earn up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals.
• We are one of the highest rated agencies with 4.8* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped.
• We are committed to your safety. We are conducting video consultations at this time in order to protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found