Art and Design Teacher
Location - North London
Salary - MPS/UPS
School - Outstanding School
Start - September 2018
Are you a teacher of Art and Design looking for an exciting opportunity to work in North London in a thriving, dynamic and friendly secondary school?
This Good school is looking to employ an Art and Design teacher who is able to deliver Art and Design up to key stage 4 and be part of an excellent Art Department.
To apply for this role you must:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status or be working towards it.
• Be degree educated
• Have relevant specialist qualifications and experience in your subject specialism with the ability to teach at all Key Stages and all abilities
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner.
• Be committed to improving practice through reflection,
• Be willing to participate in professional development.
• Be open to advice and feedback
Please apply for this position immediately as the school with to appoint ASAP.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.