Are you a qualified Music teacher looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to join a supportive secondary school with OUTSTANDING new facilities?
Music Teacher role based in the London Borough of Haringey!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career and to join a passionate department who aim to provide a positive learning experience for their students.
The role is at is a fantastic secondary school and sixth form, located in the London Borough of Haringey. The school has created a culture where staff and pupils are encouraged to excel. Teachers are encouraged to review their own performance and are guided in establishing goals that will develop their skills further. The School was judged to be "Good" in all categories by OFSTED in a recent inspection.
As such, they are looking for a Music teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an experienced Music teacher with great subject knowledge.
• Be a qualified teacher with QTS or QTLS.
• Have experience of teaching Music in a previous role.
• Have an updated CV.
• Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
• Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
• Hold a valid and current DBS.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please apply ASAP!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.