A part time opportunity is available at an Outstanding Nursery School in North London. The position will be for 3 days per week.
The Nursery has a very holistic approach to learning and play, and ensure that the teaching and planning is very child centred.
ABOUT THE NURSERY SCHOOL
•Outstanding Nursery School who are often used as an example within the borough
• 78 FTE children across 2 Nursery classes
• 4 adults in each Nursery class, with 2 of these being Early Years Practitioners who will share responsibility for planning and learning journeys
• Large classroom with free flow outdoor and indoor areas
• Open during normal school hours, with the morning session beginning at 8:40am and the day finishing by 3:50pm
• Based in North London with excellent transport links
Initially, this position is available until the end of this academic year. However, there may be an opportunity available in September.
The Headteacher is looking for a Nursery Teacher who:
• Is a qualified Teacher, with QTS
• Is experienced in working in Early Years, either in a Nursery or mainstream Primary School
• Is passionate about early years
• Has experience directing or managing support staff
• Is available to commit on an ongoing basis until at least July
The interview process will consist of a short activity, focused around a book, followed by an informal chat.
If you are interested in the position, or would like to find out more, please apply online today or call Louise at Horizon Teachers.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.