Why Horizon Teachers?
- Competitive pay from day 1 (reviewed after 12 weeks to reflect that of a permanent member of staff)
- Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
- You choose how you are paid and which payroll company you wish to use
- Development opportunities
- Support from dedicated consultants who offer support and guidance
Horizon Teachers is current working with a well-known secondary school in Barnet who are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join them on a long term basis from September.
In recent years the school has invested over £3 million in refurbishing the site so that the school itself and the classroom are now bright and welcoming spaces, all classrooms are fitted with interactive whiteboards and students have access to 7 specialist IT suites including 2 media rooms full of the latest Apple Mac computers, their Science laboratories have all been refurbished and they have 2 state of the art all weather pitches.
This role will be to work within the SEN department of the school working with an individual on a 121 basis, the student would need extra support due to being in a wheelchair so personal care and toileting would be a requirement for this particular role. The school is ideally looking for someone with the following
- Experience of working with SEN students
- Has the desire to support students in a challenging classroom environment
- Has proven experience working or the desire to work successfully with students of all abilities
- Having the resolve to make a real different to the lives of pupils
- Be committed to the schools ethos and values
- Experience of personal care/ toileting
If you are seeking a challenging and highly rewarding position where you enrich the lives of students on a daily basis then we want to hear from you!
Due to recent government advice with regards to COVID-19 Horizon Teachers are currently working from home. In order to protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff, we will be holding video interviews and consultations for the foreseeable future.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.