Are you an experienced teaching assistant who has a passion for assisting children with special needs? Horizon Teachers are looking for passionate teaching assistant to support a Year 1 child with Autism.
Previous SEN experience is essential for the role and the successful applicant will be required for 5 days a week during term time.
What is needed to be successful?
- Previous experience support special needs.
- Primary school experience.
- Makaton, PECS and Team Teach (Desirable)
- Ability to work in an emotionally and physically demanding environment.
Why Horizon Teachers?
- We offer our support staff the highest rates of up to £500.00 a week!
- Horizon Teachers is one of the best rated educational agencies in London with a Google rating of 4.8 stars.
- We offer a FREE Safeguarding course online to support you in your work in the education sector.
- Easy registration process via online link and a video consultation.
- We are currently having our busiest year & placing more staff than ever before!
See for yourself, here's one of our Google reviews:
Amazing agency, I was promised a job by the 1st week of January and Jay & Josephine delivered exactly that with no issues or delay. I got a perfect match for the role I asked for and I'm super happy where I've been placed. All my needs have been met. Thanks to the agency paying attention to what I said! I have already recommended a friend
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.