These are exceptional times, however, we know that schools will reopen and Horizon Teachers are working with schools full-time from home to know where the best opportunities will be for then. Why go through Horizon Teachers?
- A team of specialist education consultants with over 80 years combined experience and including many ex-teachers
- A 4.7* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped
- Established and exclusive relationships with schools across London and the South East
- Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for referring friends and colleagues
Horizon Teachers is currently working with a well-known school in the borough of Barnet who are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their Business/ Economics department.
The school strive for excellence in all that they do with their motto being Excellence through dedication and respect' their outstanding results are testament to the quality of teaching and learning, as well as positive relationships between staff and students and the excellent learning behaviour of all their students.
The department currently teaches GCSE and A Level Business Studies, the Level 3 BTEC Diploma and GCSE Economics. This is an exciting opportunity for you to develop your teaching skills and work within an inspirational team.Why work at this school?
To be successful in your application you will have the following;
- You will be joining a highly successful school with a national profile of excellence in teaching and learning, teacher training and student outcomes
- You will be working in an exceptional, fully staffed Business Studies department, that is extremely popular option choice in the school
- You will be joining a department that teaches in our new purpose built Sixth Form block and has a very collaborative approach to lesson planning and resource sharing
- You will be joining a department that regularly wins local and national Business Studies competitions, such as Young Enterprise.
- The right person will start in September and will initially be until Easter half term with the right person being kept on till the end of the academic year with a permanent role offer also being a possibility.
- QTS or NQT Status - Must be a qualified teacher
- Excellent attention to detail
- September availability
- Passionate about Business / Economics
- Experience of teaching both subjects
- High standards of professionalism
- A commitment to high quality teaching
If you feel you are the right person to this exciting role then please apply with an updated copy of your CV to be considered.
Due to recent government advice with regards to COVID-19 Horizon Teachers are currently working from home. In order to protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff, we will be holding video interviews and consultations for the foreseeable future.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.