Learning Support /Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 LSA to support Autism in Year 3
- Part time role working Mornings 8.30am-1.30pm
A school in Enfield is seeking a SEN Teaching Assistant/ Learning Support Assistant to work 1:1 with 2 children in a year 3 reception class.
- You will be working 1:1 with a children, supporting their learning which will sometimes be outside of the main classroom.
- They can be challenging so a firm but fair approach will be needed to support them.
- Experience of working with children with SEN is essential, particularly supporting ASD.
- The school has a and excellent, established leadership team and very experienced SENCO to support you.
- Part-time - 8.30am-11.30pm - Mon-Fri
- A calm, kind and dedicated approach is required.
- You will need to be able to use your own initiative as you will be working alone with support from the SENCO and SLT.
- Good communication is essential, as you will be working closely with the class teacher, SENCO and parents
- Have a good understanding of how children learn and any experience in a similar role would be a huge advantage.
If you are interested in this role and can start as soon as possible, Please contact me ASAP by sending your CV.