Working as a Teaching Assistant within this thriving North London Secondary school would be a perfect role for anyone looking for experience before embarking on a career in teaching.
Are you a motivated individual with a passion for education looking to work in a great Secondary School?
Are you a recent graduate looking for a rewarding role as a Teaching Assistant?
Horizon Teachers is currently working alongside an outstanding Enfield Secondary School who are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive graduate to join their friendly staff as a Teaching Assistant. This role is a long-term role for the remainder of the academic year. If you have a degree or a passion for education then this is the role for you. A degree is essential for this role and the school will be able to adapt a timetable to ensure you are supporting in your specialism.
The school prides themselves on providing a vibrant and exciting environment where students love learning and thrive, Their Outstanding' judgement for behaviour and attitude to learning in both their last two Ofsted inspections are testament to their strong family values, which underpin their ethos. The school encourage their students to be caring, thoughtful and responsible, every individual in the school is highly valued.
The school is ideally looking for someone with the following;
• A degree and a passion for Education
• the desire to support students in a classroom environment
• committed to the schools ethos and visions
• available for a September start
• the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
• a real interest to have a future career in education (desired but not essential)
Why Horizon Teachers?
• The best pay rates in London.
• A team of specialist education consultants with a wealth of combined experience and including many ex-teachers.
• A 4.8* Google rating with over 350 teachers, support staff and schools we have worked with.
• Free Safeguarding and Behaviour Management training.
• Established and exclusive relationships built with schools across London and the South East for over 12 years.
• A Refer a Friend' Scheme offering up to £200
Please apply ASAP as virtual interviews will be arranged ASAP.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.