Learning Support Assistant for Early Years
* Term time, Permanent position
* Salary scale 3 (£15443 -£15802)
* Start in April 2019
A primary school in Enfield are seeking to appoint an experienced LSA for their early years phase,
The successful candidate will be based in a reception class but there may be a requirement to work in other year groups if necessary. If you:
- are passionate about children's progress and achievement
- put children at the heart of everything you do
- are able to work as part of a team, sharing excellent practice and learning from others
- work hard and have strong inter-personal skills
- enjoy making learning exciting
- 4 form entry set in extensive grounds in the heart of Winchmore hill
- Ofsted 'Good' provider
- Recently modernised and refurbished
The successful LSA will need to be reliable, flexible, well organised and willing to take an active role in all aspects of school life.
You will often work independently and should be able to demonstrate skills to build positive relationships with children and colleagues.
Early years experience and education based childcare qualifications (e.g. CACHE Diploma in Childcare and Education) would be desirable.
Contact Umar for more information or apply with your CV for an immediate interview.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.