Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner
• Early Years
• Term time
• Haringey, North London
A Nursery school and Childrens centre in Haringey (Close to Tottenham) require a qualified Nursery Nurse / Early Years practitioner to start in January 2020.
This is a busy, diverse nursery school serving the local community in North London.
The nursery caters for 2-4 year olds in their pre-school and run alongside their children centre services for the community.
We are looking for a passionate practitioner to further strengthen their friendly team.
This is a full time position, working Monday to Friday during school term times. .
Ideally you will:
• Be qualified to NVQ/CACHE Level 3/NNEB (or equivalent) in childcare
• Have a sound understanding and experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and Every Child Matters framework
• Have a desire to work with children under 5 years old, and be committed to giving them the best possible start in life
• Be a self-starting person with a hands on, practical approach to children's learning
• Be an effective team member with a proactive approach and a sense of humour
In return we can offer: