Are you an enthusiastic, driven and motivated Teacher of PE and Dance looking to Join a great all girls Secondary school in North London?
In these uncertain times, Horizon Teachers are continuing to work and find Teachers across London their next Teaching position.
Horizon Teachers are currently working with an Ofsted Good all girls secondary school who are looking to recruit a Full time PE and Dance Teacher who can teach PE and Dance to the girls in years 7 to 13. This role is a long term teaching role with the possibility of a permanent position in September 2021. This role would be suitable for a Newly Qualified Teacher of an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge.
The school are looking for a passionate PE and Dance teacher who can join this small department and progress all students to achieve their potential. The role will be to teach core PE and Dance to KS3 pupils with GCSE PE and Dance being taught to KS4 pupils. Pupils at the school engage in PE and Dance and the department are looking for a passionate teacher who is able to progress and work with the department in further progressing.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly all-girls school in North London.
Please apply for this role if you have;
• Qualified Teacher Status from the UK or are an overseas trained teacher.
• The passion and desire to teach Dance and PE to students of all ability
• Experience of delivering high quality lessons
• The drive and commitment to teach in an inner London School.
• Willingness to take extracurricular clubs
Why Horizon Teachers?
• The best rated education agency in London with the best daily pay rates
• A team of specialist education consultants with several years of experience and including many ex-teachers
• A 4.8* Google rating from over 350 teachers, support staff and schools we worked with
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
The school are looking to appoint ASAP so please apply now... Horizon Teachers have been supporting the school throughout the current pandemic, we will be able to organise remote interviews and registrations.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.