We are currently looking for strong primary class teachers with a passion for education who are ready for the new academic year challenge. Schools will especially need committed and reliable teachers in the new academic year to help get students back on track following on from this year's pandemic.
Horizon Teachers are working with a fantastic schools in North West London, assisting them with their search for a passionate and enthusiastic Key Stage 1/2 teachers.
Why supply teaching?
• You can work flexible hours with schools on a part time/supply basis.
• Top up your income through ad-hoc work in your local area
• Great experience if you're a newly qualified teachers to prospect schools before committing to full time contract
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We always look to pay our Teachers the highest rates possible
• An opportunity to work with fantastic schools in London and a chance to secure a long term role
• We offer both PAYE and Payroll/Umbrella company pay solutions
• A 4.7* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have
Horizon teachers is an awesome agency to work with! Can't recommend them enough. Tom is super friendly and supportive and he ensures you have a great teaching experience, whether you want day to day or long term. - Aisha
Horizon Teachers have worked closely with London Schools for 12 years, during which we have built up fantastic relationships and have a strong presence across all of London, supporting schools with their staffing needs.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.