A mixed Community School in Enfield are seeking an MFL Teacher to join their team from September. This is a chance to join an improving school at an exciting time as it invests in it's students and staff to ensure teaching and learning standards are raised.
The role is to teach Spanish and French to Key Stage 3 and 4 students. This is initially a long term temporary role with the potential to become permanent for the right Teacher. The school follows the AQA syllabus and encourages parents to take an active role in supporting their children to learn and practise their language.
The school are looking for a Teacher who:
• Holds QTS
• Has experience of Teaching in a UK Secondary School
• Is looking to gain experience in an improving school and is willing to grow with the school
The school can offer you:
• High levels of support from the Senior Leadership Team
• Opportunities to develop your teaching skills through CPD
• Opportunities to take part in MFL extra-curricular activities
The Head Teacher is looking to meet Teachers as applications are received so apply now or call Daryl on 0207 444 0009.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.
No jobs found