The role of a cover supervisor can provide you with the skills and knowledge to progress into a career in teaching.
Do you want to work in School but are unsure of where to start?
Do you want to train to teach but need in school experience?
Within Secondary Schools the role of Cover Supervisor is becoming an increasingly popular role when teachers are absent. The role of cover supervisor involves supervising and managing the classroom. You will deliver pre-prepared work to the class and ensure that pupils are on task and safe in the classroom environment.
For any day to day or short term roles you will be working on an ad-hoc basis where we will contact you prior to working in the school. This can allow you to choose when to work, enabling you full flexibility of the full-time/ part-time Cover Supervisor role. As a Cover Supervisor this could support your future decision to move into teaching as it can be a platform to enhance your teaching skills and secondary education knowledge.
The schools that we are working with are supportive and have provided a great environment for individuals to train and progress. You will be working with passionate pupils and strong staff. All of our schools will be local to where you live and can fit in to your availability.
Cover Supervisor benefits
• Working in good and outstanding schools across North, North West and West London.
• Competitive pay rates, Up to £400 per week.
• In person meeting and training provided
• Regular work as desired.
• Local schools to you.
Please apply ASAP as we have daily work for you now.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• The best pay rates in London.
• A team of specialist education consultants with a wealth of combined experience and including many ex-teachers.
• A 4.8* Google rating with over 350 teachers, support staff and schools we have worked with.
• Free Safeguarding and Behaviour Management training.
• Established and exclusive relationships built with schools across London and the South East for over 12 years.
• A Refer a Friend' Scheme offering up to £200
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.