PPA Teacher - Full Time
April 2018 - Ofsted 'Outstanding' School - MPS/UPS
£26,400 - £42,498 per day
Are you a Primary PPA Teacher looking for a new challenge from April 2018?
Do you want to work in a high achieving Outstanding Primary School?
Horizon Teachers is working with a thriving Primary school located in the borough of Waltham Forest who is looking to appoint a full time PPA teacher to start in April 2018. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an outstanding community based primary school. The school provides ample opportunities for career development and career progression if so desired. Staff and students work very well together and are keen to maintain the high standards set after achieving outstanding in their most recent inspection.
What the school are looking for;
• A full time PPA Teacher with QTS
• A Primary Teacher who is comfortable working across all year groups in KS1 and KS2
• Passion, dedication and a PPA Primary teacher who is able to work in a thriving school
• A 4 form entry Primary School
• Ofsted 'Outstanding' School (Inspected 2014)
• Friendly and community based school
• Excellent transport links from central London
What the school will offer;
• A supportive and outstanding teaching environment.
• CPD throughout the year.
• Competitive rate of pay
• A perm position with progression opportunities.
This would suit both experienced and newly qualified teachers. The school offer a comprehensive induction programme for all staff.
Please apply for this role ASAP as the school wish to appoint now.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.