An exciting opportunity has arisen at a modern and forward thinking school in Waltham Forest. They require a Key Stage 2 Teacher from September 2019. The school is looking for a teacher who is comfortable working in Key Stage 2 and has a flexible approach to their work.
The school is a two form entry school with excellent transport links to the Victoria and Overground train lines. It is also serviced by several major bus routes.
The school has only been open a few years and therefore boasts superb modern facilities and excellent resources. You will benefit from a dynamic and supportive senior leadership team who will help you to settle quickly into the school community. The school are committed to giving children the best life chances irrespective of race, colour, creed or circumstances'
What the school can offer you:
- A welcoming atmosphere in which creative teachers are able to thrive
- A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive
- Well behaved students who are keen to learn
- Career progression
- The chance to work with a highly motivated and successful team of staff
What the school are looking for:
- A passionate and committed teacher with experience in either Key Stage
- A teacher who is keen to fully immerse themselves within the school community
- A teacher who has the flexibility to work in different year groups
- QTS status and the right to work in the UK
To apply please submit your CV and Paul will be in touch shorty.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.