Are you keen on supporting pupils with challenging Behaviour as a Teacher Assistant?
Are you a strong role model, looking for an opportunity to work in a lovely school, within a supportive staff team as a Teaching Assistant?
Based in the heart of Lambeth, this 'good' rated school caters for pupils aged 3-11, with challenging behaviour and has easily accessible public transport links. This school are seeking for a confident and motivated Primary Teaching Assistant to support pupils across KS1-KS2.
For this post, ideally you be an assertive and caring Teaching Assistant, who has previous experience working with challenging behaviour either in a volunteer or paid role.
Primary Teaching Assistant:
• A minimum of 6 months' experience in an educational establishment as a Primary Teaching Assistant
• Ideally suited to a confident, dedicated, and hardworking Primary Teaching Assistant
• Work with the SENDCo's and class staff to identify and respond appropriately to individual needs
• Enthusiasm and desire to help students achieve
• Experience working with either challenging behaviour, Autism as a Primary Teaching Assistant
• A playful and enthusiastic approach to working with children with a wide range of needs and backgrounds.
• We can help you find both permanent and flexible work
• Refer a friend and earn up to £200 worth of vouchers
• The opportunity to work closely with consultants who specialise in the Education sector
If you are interested in the role, please apply with your CV to Kevin@horizonteachers.com, or call 0207 444 0009 to speak to Kevin. The school are interviewing already so do not hesitate!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.