January 2018 or sooner
£60-£90 a day
Q – Do you have a passion to work with young people?
Q – Are seeking a challenge within a mainstream secondary school?
Q – Do you want flexible work?
If YES... We have a perfect role for you!!!!
Horizon Teachers is currently working with Good and School in Brent that are looking for experienced and aspiring SEN Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants..
What will be offered to you;
- Experience as a SEN TA/LSA with KS3,4&5 students
- Support in developing within a Good or Outstanding School
- Pay rise after 12 weeks of work within the school
- An Outstanding working environment
- Competitive Salary or Daily Rate
- Flexible or Secure, Temporary or Permanent Work
- Safeguarding and Behaviour Management Training provided by Horizon Teachers
- Continued professional development and advise on how to become a Teacher (if desired)
- Additional benefits available
- Working alongside teachers to offer support with small groups of students and on a 1 to 1 basis
- Support the classroom teacher in managing behaviour
- Mentoring targeted students that are passionate about learning
- Working with SEN and challenging students to improve their learning in and out of the classroom
- Building rapport with staff and students
- The role would suit an experienced or aspiring Teaching Assistant
- Assessed by Ofsted as Good
- Mixed Comprehensive 11-19 years
- Excellent reputation
- A focus on achievement and rapidly growing
- Passion about supporting new staff on their career move and progression
- Friendly and supportive members of staff
Interested? APPLY NOW email@example.com where you will be contacted (if shortlisted).
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon