A well established Children Centre in North West London are seeking a qualified Nursery Nurse to join their team asap in a permanent position.
• You will be working with children aged 2.5 to 5 years old
• A 36 hour working week Monday to Friday
• Rotating shift patterns of 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm
This is a large, full time centre that provides for children between 8am and 6pm. Staff follow a rotating shift pattern and are committed to supporting the child as a whole.
The centre has excellent facilities including a large outside area that every child can access and modern sensory rooms.
You will be supported by a dedicated leadership team with qualified and experienced senior staff to help you develop as a practitioner, additional training will be provided in areas such as speech and language
Ideally we are looking for applicants who:
• Have a relevant childcare qualification- NVQ, NNEB, Childhood/education studies degree
• Ideally have 2 years experience
• Have excellent EYFS knowledge
• Be an enthusiastic nursery practitioner who works well in a team
• Be confident in your abilities to engage children and extend their learning through play
If you feel this exciting position is right for you, please apply immediately!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.