Do you want to be part of a child's growth and development, while also expanding your career in the education sector?
Horizon Teachers is pleased to present a fantastic opportunity for a fun, friendly and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to develop their teaching and learning skills.
This role is to work in a vibrant and fun Primary School in Camden, Inner London who serve the diverse local community and pride themselves on their supportive and inclusive ethos.
To be considered for this role, the ideal Candidate will have:
• An understanding of EYFS to KS2 curriculum
• A positive and friendly approach to working with young children including children who have special educational needs
• Have a creative approach to teaching and engaging with pupils
• An ability to take initiative and work closely with a supportive team environment
• Experience in a similar role is valuable
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We are one of the highest rated agencies, with 4.8* Google review rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped.
• We are like you! Here at Horizon Teachers, many of our consultants have experience in the education sector and have a strong passion for supporting schools, support staff and teachers!
• We always look to pay our Teachers/Support Staff the highest rates possible
• We offer a FREE Safeguarding Course online to support you in your work in an educational setting!
• Easy registration process via online link and a video consultation
If you are interested in this role, please apply now and a member of the primary team will be in touch shortly!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.