Start date: September 2019
Position: Full-time permanent
Type: 11-18 mixed Outstanding Secondary School.
Location: North West london
Ofsted Grade: Outstanding
An excellent secondary school in North West London is seeking a Headteacher's PA (Personal Assistant) for an exciting role to start in September.
The School are looking for a passionate and organised graduate to assist the Headteacher and Leadership team in many diverse roles. They are looking for a candidate who has the drive to assist and excellent attention to detail. You will be a proven manager with communication and organisational skills; to provide senior level secretarial and administrative support.
Your main duties and responsibilities:
- To provide support to the Headteacher in managing concerns, issues and queries raised by parents/carers external agencies and staff as required.
- To screen all telephone calls and enquires on any matters being dealt with by the Headteacher where appropriate.
- Organising events and arranging hospitality for visitors.
- To draft and oversee letters and check for inaccuracies before giving to Head for signing
- Be able to manage diaries and appointments
- To ensure that staff, students and governors have access to the head but in a planned and measured way.
- Attend meetings, taking minutes and typing up all documentation
- To deal with procedures and all paperwork relating to exclusions and disciplinary matters
The school are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communications skills to deal with staff, pupils, LEA and outside agencies.
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Excellent word processing skills
- Flexibility and ability to work as part of, and contribute to, the school administrative team.
- Resourcefulness, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure in the school environment.
- Patience and a sense of humour.
- Clean and valid DBS
To apply for the position as a Headteachers PA in North West London, please send your CV and references so we can give you a call back to discuss further.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.