Horizon Teachers are looking for motivated and dynamic individuals to work in North West London as Graduate Interns.
This role would be an excellent first step into a career in secondary education and would reward you with skills and understanding that you could take on into other school based roles. The current graduate interns in the school have been in role for the academic year and the school are now looking for additional staff to start in September 2021.
Why This role?
- Working as a Graduate Intern in West London, working in an Outstanding Secondary School.
- You would develop skills that can be used in future school roles.
- You would work with passionate and motivated students.
- The opportunity to take on a permanent role in the future.
- Potential to train at the school as a teacher in the september of 2022.
The school we are working with are looking to appoint passionate, driven and motivated graduates. If you have a passion for Education then this is the role for you.
What this role will involve;
• To provide support to pupils of all ability.
• To provide cover in every subject area if requested
• To ensure that the work set by the teacher is completed by students to the highest of standards.
• To support individuals or groups of students in a lesson who require extra support when not covering lessons.
• To help maintain the high expectations of behaviour in the classroom and around the building.
• To take a positive approach to behaviour by forging strong and respectful relations with students.
You must be confident, passionate and adaptable. The ability to adapt in situations is essential as no day will be the same. You must be able to communicate with pupils and staff well and pass on clear instructions.
For this role you must be available to interview ASAP via Video or in person. We are looking for applicants ASAP. Please apply with an up to date CV and details of professional references
Why Horizon Teachers?
• The best rated education agency in London with the best pay rates
• A team of specialist education consultants with a wealth of combined experience and including many ex-teachers
• A 4.8* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped
• Free Safeguarding and Behaviour Management training
• Established and exclusive relationships with schools across London and the South East
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.