North West London
Up to £45,000 per annum
Q - Are you experienced in teaching Maths to KS5?
Q – Do you have a Qualified Teaching Status?
Q – Are you seeking an exciting new role within an Outstanding secondary school?
If YES... We have perfect roles for you!!!!
Horizon Teachers is currently working with an Outstanding all through academy in North West London that are looking for a talented and driven Maths Teacher.
What will be offered to you;
- Ability to work in an outstanding school
- Growing within a thriving Maths department
- Clear progression that will reflect in pay
- Flexible working hours and days
- An Outstanding working environment
- Competitive Salary – TLRs available for a appropriately qualified and experienced teacher
- Safeguarding and Behaviour Management Training provided by Horizon Teachers
- Continued professional development
- Additional benefits available
- Very strong and growing sixth form with over 50 students studying Maths and a strong cohort of Further Maths
- Assessed by Ofsted as Outstanding
- Outstanding Maths departments
- Outcomes and progress in Maths places the academy in the top 10% of schools nationally
- Mixed Comprehensive and single sex schools
- Excellent reputation
- A focus on achievement and rapid growth
- Passion about supporting new staff on their career move and progression
- Friendly and supportive members of staff
What is required from you:
- A passion for Maths
- Ability to teach Maths up to KS5
- Qualified Teaching Status or equivalent
- A constant belief in the unlimited potential of every student and a commitment to inclusive educational provision
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Strong academic background
- Excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
- Evidence of ambition and a commitment to continuing professional development
- The desire to maximise the performance of all students and ensure the very best progress for all
Interested? APPLY NOW email@example.com where you will be contacted (if shortlisted).
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon