An "outstanding" all- through school in North West London are seeking a full-time SENCo to join their team from September. The role will involve leading inclusion across the Secondary School, coordinating a team of Learning Support Assistants and liaising with outside agencies.
The school places a focus on training and developing their staff and are keen to support a Teacher to take on this role. They must be able to demonstrate effective practise in teaching students who have a wide range of additional learning needs.
• Be an experienced Secondary Teacher
• Be confident in leading/ coordinating colleagues
• Be experienced in teaching students who have SEN
• Have a passion and a desire for meeting the needs of students who have additional educational needs
The School will:
• Support you in gaining the NASENCo qualification
• Offer continuous professional development and support you in further qualifications such as NPQML and NPQSL
• Provide you with state of the art facilities and a supportive work environment
This is a great opportunity for a motivated Teacher who is looking for significant career development.
Shortlisting will take place before half term so please send your CV to the SEN team at Horizon or call 0207 444 0009 and ask for Darsha for more information.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.