Horizon Teachers are excited to offer an excellent opportunity with an outstanding Secondary School in the London Borough of Hillingdon. Our school is looking for Teaching Assistants to join on a flexible basis.
Your role will include leading small groups of students in class or out of class in a variety of subjects, working with students on a one-to-one basis, and offering support with confidence to students at KS3 - KS4. The ideal candidate will have worked in a school setting with students previously, preferably achieved a Teaching Assistant qualification but not essential, and be ready to start a role as soon as possible. You will also work inside of the classroom to ensure students understand the lesson subject, assist with exam preparation, and ensure assistance to the Teachers.
Our school is offering, for the right candidate, a clear line of progression within the school, further development, and training to enhance your skills as a Teaching Assistant. You will be working closely with a supportive team of Teachers, and skilled students.
• Assist in classes of KS3 - KS4 students.
• Show a determination to help students develop their education further.
• Able to demonstrate a good standard of behaviour management around the school.
• Show willingness to further your personal development as a Teaching Assistant.
• Work closely with senior members of staff and report to Teachers.
Why choose Horizon Teachers?
• We are currently having our busiest year & placing more staff than ever before!
• We can help you find permanent, long-term, and flexible roles in the Education sector.
• Easy registration process via online link and a video consultation.
• We provide interview preparation and guidance throughout your job search.
Horizon teachers are a great agency team I have come across recently and found out about them through a friend of mines. They have been great at communicating and helpful. - 5* Google review.
If you think that this role is for you, please apply today!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.