Horizon Teachers are working with a pupil referral unit (PRU) in Brent which specialise in supporting students with challenging behaviour. This school are looking for a new behaviour mentor to join their Secondary site and work in a small key stage 4 (KS4) class. This is a long term contract role beginning in September and has the potential to become permanent for the right behaviour mentor.
Why should you apply for this position?
• Horizon Teachers are passionate to ensure that you get paid a top pay rate and get paid the same amount as a permanent member of staff after the initial 12 week period
• You can have the opportunity to really make a difference to the lives of the children you work with.
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• Working for us as a behaviour mentor can open doors and set you up for a career in education.
• We are committed to your safety. We are conducting video consultations currently in order to protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff.
Other members of staff are currently working at this school for Horizon teachers and have all had a great experience. We are willing to take applications from experienced behaviour mentors, SEND / SEN teaching assistants and from support workers too.
For this role we are seeking somebody who matches the following criteria:
• Experience working with children with behavioural or learning needs.
• A vibrant personality with a motivated attitude.
• Classroom experience is desired but not essential.
If this sounds like you then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply today.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.