With Teacher training places limited and the best schools training their own teacher this is an excellent Opportunity to join one of the UKs top Secondary Schools.
Horizon Teachers is working with this Outstanding Secondary School in North London who are looking to employ Russell Group graduates to work within the school as an Unqualified Computer Science Teacher. The role is a permanent role to start in April 2021 or sooner.
The role of an Unqualified Teacher is a great step into teaching. You will be playing a key part in progressing pupils in their learning of Computer Science. The school are looking for a strong Computing Graduate with a great attitude and a passion to pass on knowledge to others. This role is a permanent position with outstanding training on offer for you to progress to become a teacher with QTS in the future if desired. This is an outstanding role in an outstanding Secondary School. You will be working with some of the best students in London and will be able to pass on your knowledge to them.
• Unqualified Teacher working within the Computing and ICT department.
• Supporting and teaching students in lessons as directed by the teachers.
• Working in class as well as with students in Small groups and on a one to one basis where needed.
• Teaching basic and advanced level subjects to students in KS3, KS4 and KS5.
• Enthusing students in all areas of your subject.
• Permanent position with an excellent salary starting at £23,200.
• Excellent training and development for all staff, continued professional development.
Why this school and department?
The school is an outstanding school with an excellent reputation in the local area and also across London and the UK. Results at the school are the highest in the borough and London. Within ICT and Computing pupils study for their GCSEs from Year 9. At A Level Computing is one of the most popular choices with many pupils going on to study further related courses at University. As a top performing department within the school and country, pupils excel at A-level and GCSE.
What the school are looking for;
• Russell group graduates/Graduates with strong degrees with the desire to teach others.
• Motivated and dynamic individuals looking for a role where they can pass on their knowledge.
• Someone with the desire to progress in education and possibly become a teacher in the future.
In Return you will receive;
• An excellent starting salary of between £23,000 and £25,000
• A fixed term or permanent contract with the school
• Outstanding training from the school
• The potential to train as a teacher at the school in 2021.
• A great professional working environment.
• Route into teaching through the schools training provider.
Please apply for this position now as the school would like to interview outstanding individuals ASAP via video in the first instance.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.