Earn up to £450 per week
Outstanding Inner London School
Training offered each week
Are you looking to work as a Teaching Assistant before starting a Career in Teaching?
Do you want to learn from some of Londons best Secondary School Teachers?
If yes then Horizon Teachers has the role for you..........
The Role of a Teaching Assistant;
• Working as a Teaching Assistant Supporting students in all subject areas.
• Motivating, supporting and progressing students of all abilities.
• Supporting experienced teachers in delivering lessons.
• Working with pupils 1-2-1 and in small groups.
• Leading small intervention sessions.
• Planning additional lessons for students where needed.
What you will experience;
• An Outstanding inner London School
• Some of Londons Best Teachers and teaching assistants
• A supportive department and exceptional head of department.
• Excellent training throughout your time at the school.
• A competitive daily rate paid to scale from the first day.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Londons best schools and work as a Teaching Assistant, you will work with and learn from some of the best teachers in the capital. If you have prior Teaching Assistant experience or no in school experience we want to hear from you.
The school are looking to appoint in January or sooner so please apply with an up to date CV.