Teaching Assistant with SEN
Mixed Secondary School, ages 11-16.
£60- £70 per day starting pay.
• Are you looking for a teaching assistant role in a great secondary school?
• Are you looking to expand your experience and progress?
• Do you have a passion for helping students achieve their best at school?
Horizon Teachers are working with a great school in Barking who need a Teaching Assistant with SEN specialism. As with all Teaching Assistant roles you will be working in close contact with all types of students, of all different abilities, but with this role there will be more focus on aiding students 1 on 1, often in a classroom setting.
The role will be across a range of departments, and no background specialisms are essential, however, experience in SEN could be beneficial. If you’re looking for a role in which you will be considerably enhancing the environment of SEN students and the rest of the classroom then this could be the perfect role for you!
The perfect candidate will:
• Want to further their career as a Teaching Assistant;
• Be able to work with a range of students of all abilities, possibly across a range of departments;
• Hold a valid DBS certificate, or be willing to apply for one with Horizon Teachers;
• Be interested and motivated to work in a secondary school to aid students with their learning environment and experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity and will be an extremely popular role, so if it appeals to you please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us as soon as possible!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon