We are working with a secondary school located in the London Borough of Newham who are seeking a Teaching Assistant to join their current support team. You will be supporting the SENCO in a mainstream setting supporting students who require support with their academic learning.
About the school
You will join a large co-education comprehensive secondary school which educates students ages 11-18 years old. The school have been rated as good' by Ofsted commenting on the strong leadership maintained and the quality of education. The school strive to provide a first class experience both in and outside of the classroom.
About the role
• Support pupils to learn as effectively as possible, both in whole class and group situations.
• Encourage positive relationships with students encouraging them to interact with others and act independently.
• Work with children by leading guided group session.
Why would you want to work with us at Horizon Teachers?
• We will uplift your pay rate to pay you the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks in the role.
• A team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers.
• Earn up to £300 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals.
• We are one of the highest rated agencies with 4.8* Google review rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped previously.
• An easy registration process completed in full through one online line and a video consultation.
For further details about the position please contact Nola at Horizon Teachers on 0207 444 0009 or submit your CV to be considered for the post.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.