Unqualified Science Teacher
£70 - £100 per day
Ofsted Good School
September 2018 start
Are you looking for a route into teaching Science?
Will you be graduating in 2018?
Do you want to work in a supportive school where you will be trained to teach?
If yes the Horizon Teachers has the role for you.... A Good school in East London is looking to employ a Science graduate to work as an unqualified Scienceteacher. This is an outstanding opportunity to work alongside teachers, learn skills, train in a supportive environment and eventually become a qualified Science teacher.
The role of an unqualified Science teacher would involve;
• Delivering Science sessions to small groups of students.
• Leading Science lessons that have been planned by qualified teachers.
• Motivating students to learn and progress in Science.
• Working with teachers to assess students progress and plan for future learning.
The school itself is a mid sized mixed secondary school. It was inspected in 2017 and judged to be "Good" with outstanding features. With excellent transport links the school is easily accessible by public transport. The school places a high importance on staff retention and training is excellent. With the shortage of qualified teachers the school is looking to train up and in partnership with a training provider will be able to offer training to become a qualified Science teacher.
The school are looking for;
• A Graduate with a degree in Science or a related subject, if you are graduating in 2018 please do apply.
• An individual with the passion and drive to become a Science teacher in the future.
• Commitment to pupil progress and motivating the next generation.
• Strong academic results and a can do attitude.
If you feel this is the role for you please apply ASAP as the school will meet and interview as applications are received. The school will offer a great package and a permanent contract will be on offer in the future.