NQT position available
Inner London Allowance
Start September 2019 or earlier for NQT
Horizon Teachers seek to appoint an inspiring, ambitious and highly motivated Science Teacher with a real passion for learning and teaching, to join a successful inner London Secondary School and work in a great Science department from September 2019 (earlier for an NQT).
This is an exciting opportunity to take a Science teaching role in a school that has made rapid improvements over the last three years and confidently expects to continue to do so. The school has a drive where aspiration equality excellence' is at the heart of everything they do. Inclusion and equality are very important to the school.
A role at the School offers a rewarding future, with the opportunity to make a real change to the lives and outcomes of young people. The School understand the importance of providing a supportive and nurturing workplace for our staff. The ethos is that a happy staff will deliver the best
possible experience to our students. As such, the school offer a portfolio of benefits designed to enhance and support the working lives of staff. These include, but are not limited to:
• Early paid start from July for NQTs.
• Free parking
• Free yoga classes
• Free breakfast, tea and coffee daily
• Staff wellbeing programme, including in-house counselling
• A strong, supportive teaching culture
• Embedded strategies for improving the work-life balance for staff, including our marking policy
• Exciting development and teaching opportunities with our partners in City of London and Canary Wharf.
The School would like applicants from Science teachers who have a passion for the Subject. The Science department consists of specialists and as a Science Teacher you will be delivering Science to KS3, 4 and 5. The school will accept applicants form Biology, Chemistry or Physics specialists.
The role would suit a newly qualified teacher of a teacher further into their career.
The school is located in a historic location on the River Thames provides endless prospects for our members of staff:
• A diverse and vibrant borough 15 minutes from the centre of London.
• Excellent public transport links including DLR, tube, and bus
• Closely located to a hub of entertainment: Westfield Stratford, the Royal Naval College, the O2 arena, Greenwich and lush, green parks.
• A diverse range of lively restaurants and pubs dotted throughout the area.
The school wish to appoint ASAP for a July or September start.
Please apply ASAP with an up to date CV.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.