• Year 6 Teacher
• January 2020 start
• Long Term, Full Time
We are working with a lovely one-form entry school in Woodford who are looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher to join their welcoming team in January!
The school focuses on building pupil's confidence and encourages a strong sense of self. It enables them to gain skills that will allow them to be independent citizens who develop life skills and achieve their full potential. A safe and caring environment is provided where children can flourish and have the opportunity to build positive relationships with both pupils and staff. All pupils are taught to celebrate each other's success, as well as their own, and have respect for each other.
• A qualified Teacher with a PGCE or QTS
• Experience working in Key Stage 2 with fantastic national curriculum knowledge
• The ability to plan and deliver engaging and interesting lessons
• Influential individual with a passion for ensuring every child can have the best start in life
• Previous experience teaching Year 6 is desirable
The school is looking to welcome a friendly and energetic individual who has some experience working in UK schools as a Teacher. It is a long term, full time role starting in January 2020 and will continue until the end of the academic year. There is also a chance to become permanent following this.
The school is well-served by public transport, including the Central Line and local buses.
If you are interested in the position, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV for an immediate interview. Additionally, feel free to get in touch with the Mehjabin or the Primary Team at Horizon Teachers on 0207 444 0009.
• The opportunity to work with expert consultants (some of whom are ex-Teachers themselves!) and gain specialist advice about the education sector
• Choose to be paid PAYE or through any umbrella company of your choice
• Work flexibly on daily supply or secure a long term/permanent through us
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.