This school, in Redbridge, aims to provide an environment where curiosity is encouraged and children are taught to be inquisitive learners. Excitement of learning is consistently fostered throughout the year groups. The school is heavily focused on providing equality of opportunity to motivate children to have high ambitions and aspirations of themselves and others. There is a welcoming, diverse community in which languages, cultures and religions work together.
The school are looking for someone who is eager to enhance children's education. You will motivate and encourage the children in your class to work to their best ability and achieve their full potential. You will plan and deliver fun and interactive lessons which will stimulate the minds of your pupils, and help them become inquisitive learners. It is important for you to ensure that every child has equal opportunity for success, whatever their starting point.
Why choose us?
• After 12 weeks we will pay you the permanent equivalent for the job (and in many cases from day one!)
• We have been helping teachers/TAs find work since 2008
• Please look at our reviews to see from others what it is like to work with us
To be considered for this role, applicants MUST:
• Hold UK QTS (Or the international equivalent with documentation that transfers it to UK QTS)
• An ability to plan and prepare effective lessons to the current KS2 UK Curriculum
• Hold a current DBS Certificate that is on the update service (one of these can be applied for through Horizon Teachers)
• Be available full time in September 2020
Please apply with your CV. .
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.