This is an outstanding opportunity for you to work with some extraordinary and aspirational students, in a developing area of East London.
Horizon Teachers is working with a great Secondary School in East London who are looking to appoint an Intervention Room Manager. This is a permanent role starting in September 2020. You will join a passionate staff that are working to improve the lives of pupils in East London.
Why this role?
• The School are looking to recruit an ambitious Inclusion Unit Manager who shares the schools vision and ambitions for the young people of the local area.
• This is a new role and you will be responsible for setting up the schools new Inclusion Unit in September 2020.
• This unit will be to support the schools most vulnerable and At Risk of Exclusion students. You will be joining a highly motivated and passionate group of staff who work tirelessly in the best interests of the students.
• Staff development is central to everything we do and you will receive weekly coaching sessions; a personalised CPD programme which best fits your needs; and clear pathways for progression.
Why This School?
• This Secondary School is a great place to work, staff are passionate and they have been recently graded as Good from Ofsted.
• The school are growing and will eventually grow to become a 10 form entry school with 1800 pupils, including sixth form.
• The school has been purpose-built and all facilities are outstanding.
• The school currently have approximately 550 students across Years 7, 8, 9 and 10 and are in the second phase of their new accommodation.
• The school are expecting an additional 200 Year 7 students to join them in September.
• Aspiration is at the heart of everything the school do and they believe that every child has the right and potential to achieve their ambitions.
The school are looking for a passionate Inclusion Unit manager who is able to shape a department. The role would be a great position for someone with in school experience looking to progress and grow into a position. The passion and drive to improve students' lives is essential.
The school is driven by the dreams, aspirations and ambitions of our students and the wider community and they are looking for someone who can share this passion.
Please apply with an up to date CV ASAP.
Horizon Teachers are working with this school through these challenging times and interviews will be arranged online as soon as applications are received.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found