A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an EYFS specialist to work at a lovely school in the Dagenham area. The successful teacher will be responsible for nurturing a class of Nursery children and maintaining high expectations in the classroom. The role will begin in January 2019 and there is the opportunity for the role to be made permanent for the right candidate at the end of the academic year. Horizon Teachers have placed long term teachers here in the past who have been really positive with their feedback about working at the school.
About the school
The School is housed in a new purpose-built two-storey building with a lift and has excellent transport links. It is located within close proximity to the district line. The school have high expectations of the children: in their work and in their behaviour. They expect children to work to the best of their ability, to show kindness to those around them and take responsibility for the care of their environment. Being a 3 form entry school means that you will have the opportunity to share planning ideas and resources with a colleague. In a recent OFSTED inspection the school was judged to be Good'.
- Due to start in January 2019
- You will be responsible for a class of 30 well-behaved and eager to learn children.
- The role is on a temporary full time basis with the opportunity for a permanent contract.
- The school can offer you a supportive senior leadership team and a creative teaching environment.
- You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- Applications from NQTs are welcome
- Satisfy all the eligibility requirements to work in the UK
- Be enthusiastic and flexible.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your CV and a member of the Horizon Primary division will be in touch shortly. Teachers who are shortlisted will be asked to either attend a paid trial day or prepare a lesson with an interview to follow. Pay rates will be up to £225.40 per day dependent on experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.