Horizon Teachers is working with a thriving 3 form entry primary school located in the borough of Waltham Forest who is looking to appoint KS1 Teachers for September 2018.
This School provides a welcoming, stimulating environment, which is conducive to learning; where the value, respect and self esteem of individuals is promoted through our commitment towards providing equality of opportunity. Through our delivery of a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum, we aim to meet the needs of all the children, thus enabling them to reach their full potential and become independent learners
They offer a curriculum that motivates pupils and enables them to experience success, and builds on existing concepts, skills and understanding. They provide a caring, stimulating, secure learning environment, in which every child can reach their full potential as an individual, socially, intellectually and physically.
They aim to develop the school as a community and create a supportive environment, in which children, staff, governors, parents and the wider community work together and are able to reach their potential.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an ambitious, resilient and enthusiastic NQT, with a sense of humour
- Receive strong and nurturing support from a confident, innovative and driven team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Plan and deliver a creative curriculum that provides the best opportunities for all children to achieve
- Be committed to constant self assessment to ensure that the highest standards of practice are achieved
- An outstanding learning environment with modern building
To be considered for this role, please apply with an up to date C.V.