Do you want to be part of a team that are supportive, committed, and forward-thinking team? Can you deliver enjoyable Design & Technology lessons that inspire students? Then apply here now.
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious Teacher of Design & Technology to join a comprehensive community school situated in Ilford, Redbridge commencing immediately with the opportunity to go permanent in September.
Why this role?
• Fantastic opportunities to develop in your teaching career.
• Work with a collaborative and forward-thinking team and leadership team who have a strong vision of success.
• Joining a school who are committed to providing students with a high-level education.
• The potential to earn up to £1200 per week.
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers? The students deserve the very best and the same goes for our teachers too.
• We offer both PAYE and Payroll Company pay solution and we will uplift your pay rate to pay you the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks in the role.
• A team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers.
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company upon request.
• Earn up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals.
• We are one of the highest rated agencies with 4.8* Google review rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped previously.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply for this position or call Nola on 0207 444 0009 if you would like more information. Horizon Teachers are conducting video consultations and interviews in line with government guidelines.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found