Horizon Teachers are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and motivated qualified teacher of Sociology at a Secondary school and sixth form located in the London Borough of Redbridge commencing September 2021. The school combines traditional values of discipline and good manners in a happy and hard-working community. The Social Science department is fully resourced, and the senior leaders and Head of Department have worked incredibly hard to establish foundations for long-term success. You will support and develop the teaching of KS4 and KS5 Sociology ensuring excellent progress of pupils.
Why this role?
• You will join a committed and supportive team who can offer you the opportunity to advance your career. You will be part of a team established in developing teachers and nurturing future leaders.
• A focus on reducing workload by having a centralised behaviour system and centralised curriculum.
• Be part of a school where students are given the opportunity and encouragement to achieve their personal best inspiring them with the drive to succeed.
Why would you want to work with us at Horizon Teachers?
• We offer both PAYE and Payroll Company pay solution and we will uplift your pay rate to pay you the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks in the role.
• A team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers.
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company upon request.
• Earn up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals.
• We are one of the highest rated agencies with 4.8* Google review rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped previously.
For further details about the position or if you would like to apply, please contact Nola at Horizon Teachers or email@example.com or calling 0207 444 0009.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found