£19,574 - £23,700 per annum
Mainstream Secondary School
Horizon Teachers are currently working with an Ofsted Good Academy in South London. The Academy is looking to appoint an Inclusion Coordinator to start in a permanent role ASAP. This is a great opportunity to join this Academy and work in the inclusion team.
The role of Inclusion Coordinator would work with the director of progress to ensure all students are supported in their learning and progress. You would be a key member of staff and work with students to provide personal programmes and support them with their schooling to ensure that they achieve and progress.
The Key responsibilities of this role would be;
- To develop personalised programmes for targeted students in order that they fully access the curriculum and are empowered to self‐manage their own behaviour
- To ensure the personalised curriculum and support provision enables them to achieve expected rates of progress: minimum 4 level progression, particularly in English and maths from year 7 to year 11
- To ensure the number of students sent out of lesson or excluded is minimised
- To monitor and track student progress every 2‐3 weeks and to ensure all students are on track
- To develop and recommend students to specific programmes that will enable them to address their challenges
- To ensure regular feedback to targeted students with refined targets and recognition of their progress
- To have regular communication with parents and to ensure the families are kept informed of issues and the progress of their child
- To evaluate student progress and to make appropriate recommendations and to implement further support or intervention for SEND students, as necessary
- To work effectively with relevant outside agencies
- To support in the management of the Inclusion Unit
- To liaise with Directors of Progress and Senior Leaders regarding student progress
- To attend training as directed and to develop and deliver support programmes as appropriate
Please apply for this position with an up to date CV. For the role you would need an enhanced DBS ( We are able to assist you with this if you do not have one).
Please apply ASAP as the Academy are looking to interview as applications are received.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.