Computing/ICT Graduate Intern
£21,200 per annum to start
Are you a recent ICT or Computing Graduate?
Are you thinking of a role within Education and possibly teaching in the future?
Do you want to earn over £21,000 per year with great opportunity for progression?
If yes… Horizon Teachers has the role for you;
Horizon Teachers is working with an Outstanding School in West London who are looking to employ a graduate to work within the ICT/Computing department as a graduate intern. The role is a permanent position with outstanding training on offer for you to progress to become a teacher in the future if desired. This is an outstanding role in an outstanding School.
• Graduate Intern working with students in years 7 to 13 in Computing and ICT.
• Supporting students within ICT and Computing lessons as directed by the teachers.
• Working with students in Small groups and on a one to one basis where needed.
• Teaching Computing and ICT to students in KS3, following session plans and lesson structure
• Enthusing students in all areas of ICT and computing
• Permanent position with an excellent salary starting at £21,200.
• Excellent training and development for all staff, continued professional development.
The school is an outstanding school with an excellent reputation in the local area and also across London and the UK. Results at the school are the highest in the borough and 90% of the students achieved A* - C in 2017. The Computing department delivers GCSE and A Level Computing so experience of this is essential. The school are looking for a graduate of Computer Science or ICT who has a passion for the subject.
What the school are looking for;
• A regent ICT or Computing Graduate, graduation between 2016 and 2018.
• A motivated and dynamic individual looking for a role where they can pass on their knowledge.
• Someone with the desire to progress in education and possibly become a teacher in the future.
In Return you will receive;
• An excellent starting salary of £21,200
• A fixed term or permanent contract with the school
• Outstanding training from the school
• The potential to train as a teacher at the school in 2018/2019.
• A great professional working environment.
• Route into teaching through the schools training provider.
Please apply for this position now as the school would like to interview outstanding individuals ASAP.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.